Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oh my/ oh my-oh my.


it had been sitting on my desk for weeks and then even made it out of the case and took 2 months until i finally put it in my computer. and last night, i enjoyed this so fucking much.

this movie is absolutely brilliant.

seen it? love.

haven't? totallyyyy do it.

Maude:
"You know, at one time, I used to break into pet shops to liberate the canaries. But I decided that was an idea way before its time. Zoos are full, prisons are overflowing... oh my, how the world still dearly loves a cage. "

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much *life*. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully."

"Harold, *everyone* has the right to make an ass out of themselves. You just can't let the world judge you too much"


written by: colin higgins
directed by: hal ashby


2 comments:

gelsey said...

YES YES YES YES YES!?!!!

you rule. when should i expect to see you in maine?

Mimi said...

one day. one day soon. i'm moving to brooklyn in the fall, then i plan to travel out.

yayaa