Wednesday, July 29, 2009

believe, and let be.

and go.


go, go, go!


and still.

so it's been blasting all over the place,


"I like to think, that if I no longer want an arm, or if I want three, then I can do it.


It was discovered recently to I, that BELIEF is the strongest human power/capability/privilege/whathaveyou. Once you can believe it, you will a) believe it and therefore be in peace with that, but also in Believing, one is letting go of the hold on waiting for the “actual” or “reality” to follow. And the combination of the power of letting go and believing, is like pouring magic sprinkles on your life, and everything just falls into place.


I trust my world so much. I don’t try to control anything. But I do put all my power and belief into believing what I want to be and exist around me, this way it essentially will happen.

And if it doesn’t, if I don’t get the job I had been strongly set on, or the book I read didn’t impact me as positively as I believed it would, then I ACCEPT and get excited that there is something else, which will. And now I am believing again.

Yes, it is a forever process, but it is one that feels good, can be applied to everything, and makes life fun.

So...shiiit. Might as well, huh?

I’d like to think so.

I *believe so,

Mimi (july292009.)

___"



No comments: