Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The government makes me want to

YAK.


ALL OVER THE PEOPLE WHO RUN ITS' FACES.

stay away from the law. stay away from this country.


i was having an experience, so i wrote some things.

new excerpt!

you have taken everything from me. Everything exterior. You have stripped me of my outer embellishments and you have total control over my placement.

Yet you have left me with, me, and just me and that of which is within me. You will never, ever, ever, be able to take, define, understand, or know ANYTHING about who I am inside. You cannot take ANYTHING FROM WITHIN myself.

YOU ARE COMPLETELY POWERLESS OVER MY INTERIOR MEANING.

And with that, I am content, because the inner-most-self is the only thing that matters in this world. This world of madness and absurdity.”

__



extracted of all my external distractions and being left with just I, you have encouraged me to look deeply, deeply within. I see the utmost beauty and magnificence shinning, FLAMING within me.
Oh my god, you motherfuckers, have planted a seed within I, that will grow into something that towers so beautifully high over you head. Yet I will be no where near you.


__

I am new. I see people and I see the crying boy within the tough big police officer. I see the burning flame within the young girl, and I see the dormant soul within the father of three. I see what lies within people. Because the external is temporary, unreal, and able to be taken away. The truth is what is within.

_


Seriously, lets work together, be one, stop trying to be the best, and just be happy.

Well I will. See you at the top."

No comments: